Thursday, March 6, 2014

Assignment 1- "What's Your Square?" [Part 2]

My heads gonna burst! 

It took me a long time to finish the sketches for the selected themes since my head function system were pretty slow. I need to plan for the design and the pattern of the Polynesian tattoo. Besides that, I need to plan how I should cut the shape whether is it possible to cut or not.

It was pretty challenging for me to think of many different patterns and shapes for both themes. I done some researched for it and it came out something like these.

 
Animals & Polynesian Tattoo Cutout- Symmetrical

Animals & Polynesian Tattoo Cutout- Symmetrical

After that showing these to Ms.Lisa, I get some inspiration and my mind suddenly pop-out some ideas. I haven't complete for the garden theme but I done my new theme which is Egypt style with Polynesian design. I think it can be called as Egypt theme? Or Egypt Polynesian theme? I really had no idea which name suitable for my theme and my design. In the end, I think I wouldn't add the Polynesian design.

So this was the Egypt design. I wonder if I'm able to cut it out after Ms.Lisa approved to be this design as my final theme for symmetrical. (0.0)" In progress. :)

Egypt - Symmetrical

So now I just have to focus on this theme and now I'll have my Asymmetrical cutout design. This design wasn't really good and Ms.Lisa don't approve too.

Egypt - Asymmetrical

Later on, I came out another new Asymmetrical design for it. Still in progress too. :)

Egypt - Asymmetrical

I showed Ms.Lisa and she said that she very like the design and she approved it. At last, my final theme are the Egypt style. She asked us to research for the materials and try out different papers and colors that suits best for the selected theme. I think this is going to take a very very very, extremely long time to make the designs perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment