Friday, May 2, 2014

Assignment 2- "Monograms"- [Replacement Item]

So today I went to Sunway and bought objects to replace my failed paper box. I had also buy another back-up item just in case any unfortunate case happen again. Thanks loads to Afie for fetching to Sunway, if not, I had no idea how to go then. Maybe fly there? :)


Yes, I bought paper box again but this is different from my previous one. As for my back-up item are the Glassine bag set. I found that this item is cute so I just bought it. I bought these items from Daiso, as everyone know, Daiso have everything we can find! :D

I went to the Popular and bought the Fabric Dye since Afie told me that the result would be the same like Fabric Paint. Now that I have what I want, I can start paint my tote bag, face towel and little pouch.

I actually got a lot back-up items. I got socks that I bought it from my hometown :)


No comments:

Post a Comment