Monday, March 17, 2014

Assignment 1- "What's Your Square?" [Part 4]

Continue working out the design in my hostel around 2pm. I thought that I could finish it within 2 hours because I''m managing my time. However, while I did this, I didn't even realize the time has past so fast. I haven't complete yet and it was already 7pm and again I lost another 5 hours for it. So here is the piece that're still in progress.. All the lines were very fragile and some of it as torn. (╥﹏╥)


Anyway, I tried to captured it this way, the eagle with the sky as the background looks like it's going to fly. :)

 Eagle In The Sky

Symmetrical Design In Progress 

Around 10pm, I continued where I left off.  Eyes were very tired when start to cut cause we have to give 100% focus on it. My eyes would probably look like his when cutting it------> (◐Д◑)

Continuing cutting..
And cutting...
And cutting... 
Face palm for few times-->  m(_ _)m 
Then I'm done cutting out every pieces. (⊙ω⊙) yay* So the outcome is something like this.. 


I was actually cutting the 3rd pieces of this because I had done many error on the 1st piece and the 2nd one. Later on, I'm continuing to stick pieces by pieces onto the mounting board. I chose black as my background color because it's more compatible to produce more outstanding results and I, myself thinks that it suits well. Here's the in-progress of   it :)

Golden eagle stole my golden time and sleeping time (๑´ㅂ`๑)

Sticking and sticking like there's no tomorrow and....

Taadaaa~~~ done sticking :)

The time I done sticking was already 2am   
(╯°Д°)╯


And after fixing some parts of it, the final outcome looks like this :)



So... The final outcome with a complete view of it is Tadaaa~~~!! 

Egypt style- Symmetrical paper cutout

Completed one symmetrical paper cutout!! I'm so high and excited right after I sticked the last piece. ヾ(Ő∀Ő๑)ノ
My expression exploded in the middle of the night


By the time I finished everything, it was already 2.30am.. I'm totally ran out of fuel
 and collapsed on bed.


This is what I'm playing around with filters for my design. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment