Thursday, May 1, 2014

Assignment 2- "Monograms"- [Awakening!] Part 1

I used spray for my monogram and it was the first time for me doing spray paint because usually I just randomly spray something like..
My spray art design LOL

First object is my drawing book. The original front page looks kinda old and dirty so I decided to spray a layer of black then only start with my monograms on it.

The surface is shiny and sparkling because of the 'bling-bling' black spray

Second object is the file clipper board. I tried for an experiment on this by trying to make out two different colors on my monogram since one color is too mainstream. I used black and white spray for it and using a paper to cover the other part so that it won't ruin it.

In progress of my second object

The next object is my Iphone case. I had never used it for once and I kept it for like one years in my house. There's a secret in this phone case and I'll show it next time. :) I'm using black color spray again for this although Ms. Lisa had suggested me red color. For some reason, I think that when I spray it black color of my monogram, it will looks cool. So I bet on it. However, things doesn't go well and it's not because of the color. I can't say that it was a successful work for this.. another failure maybe? Spray is so hard to control..

In progress :)

My next object is a paper box and it failed miserably. I think that I had sprayed too much on it caused it too watery on my monogram part so it doesn't ended out well. I sprayed the whole paper box later and create another different style for it. The outcome was good at first but then it ruined again. So I guess I'll need to buy other objects to replace this. :(

Paper box failed..

Right now, I'm only left a tote bag, cute face towel and a small pouch to paint on. Ohh! And another mysterious object to replace the place of my poor paper box... T^T


No comments:

Post a Comment