Friday, May 9, 2014

Assignment 2- "Monograms Pt 2"- [Poster] Part 1

So I start with the easy handle first, and that is Poster. Basically, I cut the monogram size that I wanted on the transparent paper.


I printed out different size of the Roman leaves and choose which size fits the best with my monogram and cut the shape out one by one.


After I cut it all out, I changed the position of the Roman leaves because I don't want to be that circle. So I stick it one by one to make a suitable curve shape that I want and stick on my sketch book. When doing this, I was quite headache whether I should put a dot for the joint of the both Roman leaves or should I cut the shape of the root for it.


In the end, T go with the root-shape than the dot because I remembered that I got a dot in between my name.


After fixing the shape, I started to choose which fonts suits my monogram.




It takes me quite some time for me to figure it out which one..So I just spray my monogram and the leaves on the mounting board first since I haven't decide the fonts for my name.


I'm so frustrated that I didn't cover my poster nicely and it got sprayed when I was spraying one of the leaves. I have to redo it and by the time it was already 4a.m. I don't want to do it last minute so I'm willing to do it until midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment