Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Assignment 2- "Monograms"- [Presentation Day!]

The day has finally come! We arranged our stuff in a booth-like style and it looks really like all of us are selling our products.

We were asked to present our poster, patterns and our six items during the presentation. I placed it like I'm going to exhibit my artwork! I was very excited for it!


Ms. Lisa went around, giving comments and advise for everyone. For my presentation, Ms. Lisa said that I should remove the file clipper board and also the face towel so that all looks more united. I'm glad that Ms. Lisa liked at least one of my items among all and she liked the poster, which I was quite happy about it. :)
I do learned a lot of things from this assignment like time management, choosing the color wisely, skills to cut all the stencils and our monograms, control the amount of spray and also choose the item wisely so that our item would be unite. Last but not least, always double check our item before spraying on it. It could save more time and we don't have to redo for it! (-w-)



Here's the artwork that my classmate done. :)

 Shazreen showing a derp face. lol :P



I felt like I didn't sleep for like thousand years and also felt like I accomplish a big heavy project like this since I've been busy doing these for three weeks and finally it's all over!!! YAY!! Congratulations to everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment